Most of my readers have asked me to write some short articles for the beginner bloggers, on which I am starting to work now. See, blogging doesn’t require any Rocket Science. Anybody can start blogging by keeping the followings in mind.
– Keep everything very simple. To start with, grab a free and easy to use blogging platform like blogger – select a simple template design – and start writing. You can upgrade the design later to give your blog a good look later.
– First just write for yourself. As soon as you start writing on your blog, don’t expect the full online world will jump into your article to read. So, don’t worry. Just pick up a topic which interests you the most and just write for yourself. People will connect to you later.
– Always interact with your readers. Whenever you are posting an article, always use the commenting feature. Whenever someone leaves a comment, make sure to email them or leave a reply comment. This will help you to create your reader base.
– Set boundaries and also the purpose of your blog. When you are writing on a public domain, you are expressing your views to all. People may ask you many things, but if you want to refrain yourself from talking about your personal life – people WILL find it. So, you should set boundaries about what you will and will not write and you should follow this.
– Always read different blogs and Link them. Blogging is best as it connects people thinking through similar issues. Try to link them – input your own ideas – and leave comments on their blog. This can bring you a good healthy conversation and also can lead to a great friendship.
– Be patient and post regularly. Rome was not build in one day and so are your blog readers. It will take long time to build up your readership. So, till then just enjoy the writing process. Make it a daily habit. Just don’t give up when you see that no one is reading your articles. Remember, one day everybody will read your articles. So DON’T GIVE UP.
Anymore tips would you like to add for a beginner?